Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 09:08 -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
wrote:
> On 08/04/2006 04:18 AM, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> > Does anyone have any comments? Do you need more time to think this over?
>
> 	What is the situation? Are you still planning to work on
> the report, which actually, would be great, specially if you could
> keep contact with Andreas about that.

I do plan to work on the report. There are just so many open questions
that I have a hard time choosing between the possible directions.

One option is to simply not make any report at all. If asked "do you
want a report" I doubt anyone would say "no, let's skip it". Of course
everyone wants a report. But when asking questions about the nature of
the report, I sense confusion and perhaps some irritation.

I could just go ahead and make something up on my own, but I would much
rather base everything on a vision that the group stands by. If that's
not possible then I'll have to go ahead without that vision.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>