[Debconf-team] Re: DebConf 7 montly meeting - seeking for proper dates

Alexander Schmehl wrote:
<snip>
> Feel free to propose a better time slot for meetings, but keep in mind,
> that we are an international project, which includes all those nice
> coordination and time zone problem ;)
>
> So far we have at least people from:
>
> UTC+2 (central europe)
> UTC+1 (great britain)
> UTC-3 (Brazil)
> UTC-5 (Mexico)
>

> Bonus points, if you can propose meeting times, which are okay for Bdale
> (I think UTC-7) and aj (UTC+10?).

Given that some people will be occupied by work or study until about
17:00 local time, I suggest 22:00 UTC.  This is 17:00 local in Mexico
and 00:00 local in western Europe (not so great, but you're used to late
nights, right?).  Maybe shift an hour later when daylight saving ends in
Mexico, if necessary.  Bdale and aj should at least be awake at 15:00
and 08:00 respectively.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings -- ben@decadentplace.org.uk shortened to ben@decadent.org.uk
If you've signed my GPG key, please send a signature on and to the new uid.