Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

* Alexander Schmehl (tolimar@debconf.org) [060726 00:17]:
> Hi!
>
> * Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [060725 23:21]:
>
> > I am sure there are people who disagree with that, but then it is
> > my perception that counts in this regard, because it is also my
> > time and my engery.
>
> Yes, it is your time, energy and decission.  And yes, we accept your
> decission.  But please understand, that it is our decission to tell you,
> how disapointed we are of you by first failing to lead the team, then
> not even helping us to get the job done, by helping us creating a list
> of open tasks.

I accept your decision to tell me that. note however that it is
YOUR (and some others) perception that i failed in those regards.
note also that it is my perception that the team was not overly
willing to be led, and that it is also my perception that you did
your share in backstabbing, disappointing and double talk.

> I don't think that's to much to ask from a former leader to help get a
> clean "transfer of duty" so to speak.
>

> Okay, so let's go on, and do it without him.

nice cursing and hissing.

I need to get over four years of work on debconf, a lot of people
and relations that i am disappointed about and spend many hours
during recent nights thinking about. dont expect me to make this
transition a dance on roses for them. Come back when you became
the superhuman you demand others to be and stop failing in the
simple things.

/andreas