[Debconf-team] DebConf 7 montly meeting - seeking for proper dates

Hi!

During preparation phase for next DebConf meetings have been
proven very usefull (and sometimes even entertaining ;)

Since some people newly joined the team (or are about to do so), we
should see, if our current prefered dating scheme still fits.

So far we always met on Mondays at 19:00 UTC. (You can use 'date -d
"19:00 UTC"' to transfer that to your local timezone, meetings started
at an monthly intervall and more often the nearer we got to debconf).

If you would like to contribute to debconf and therefore attend our
meetings as well but can't make it on Mondays at 19:00 UTC please speak
up *NOW*!

Feel free to propose a better time slot for meetings, but keep in mind,
that we are an international project, which includes all those nice
coordination and time zone problem ;)

So far we have at least people from:

UTC+2 (central europe)
UTC+1 (great britain)
UTC-3 (Brazil)
UTC-5 (Mexico)

Bonus points, if you can propose meeting times, which are okay for Bdale
(I think UTC-7) and aj (UTC+10?).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html is a nice thing
to compare all those timezones.
PPS: If you want to get DebConf 8 to your country and therefore want to
get involved, this would be the perfect moment to speak up ;)
PPPS: Yes, we could start a rotation scheme; but IMHO those don't work
very well, since people tend to forget when actuall meetings are,
therefore we would prefer a defined timeslot to be reserved for meetings
;)