Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On wo, 2006-07-26 at 12:11 +0300, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
>  This is about getting closure for DebConf6, .... <cut off>

Indeed. It is very important to get proper closure for DC6, whatever
that means. It's also important that this remains a team effort.

During DC5 it came onto too few shoulders and at some point on my
shoulders alone to do the remain bits. This pushed me almost into a
complete burn-out and I had to slow down considerably, which caused
tremendous delays. And I completed the last bits of DC5 during
February/March this year.

This was probably also one of the reasons why Andreas decided to offload
his own burden more during DC6.

Just my two cents,

-Aschwin