Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On 10726 March 1977, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

>> 	Could we still ask Andreas help on these [1]list? I think it
>> should be a good way to have a more complete list and to find out
>> the right status of each task. Perhaps Andreas could help us to
>> finish the DebConf6 tasks (even off-list or in some other way).
> with authority comes responsibility.

Yup, which you took/had for DC6... This is still DC6 work.

> i suggest that those that took away the authority

The team did not took it away, you resigned.

> now also take on the responsibility.

You know, this is something the team needs to do, not the DPL who took
away the delegation?

--
bye Joerg
Wie gesagt, mein /proc/kcore ist 536MB gross und ich würde meinen Rechner gern