Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 12:11:27PM +0300, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:

> Andreas has been doing DebConfs for several years. It's unpaid,
> voluntary work, but it's still a *lot* of work that he has had to put in
> to make it work at all. So it's hardly surprising that he tried to do a
> few things differently in DebConf6: he encouraged people to make more
> autonomous decisions and took less load on himself compared to last
> year.

The only thing i plan to add to this conversation/thread is that I would like
to thank Andreas for all the work put in the past for DebConf.

Now, once i start putting my life back in track, i would like to offer some of
my help and time work with the organization of dc7.

Cheers,
--
Jesus Climent                  info:www.pumuki.org dj:triplestereo.com
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.16|Helsinki Finland

He's almost a stranger, and I prefer him to you!
		--Sandra Bloom (Big Fish)