Re: [Debconf-team] Local planning?

On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 06:57:24PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 03:37:12PM +0100, Steve Kemp wrote:

> You're probably as well hanging around on #debconf-edinburgh on OFTC
> (not that there's terribly much going on there either right now).

  Cheers.  I'll join shortly.  I generally don't have much patience
 for IRC, but I'll try to watch things every now and again.

> Nothing much has really started yet.  There was a generally expressed
> feeling that people wanted a break after the decision process.  I'm not
> sure when people were planning to get started again.

  OK glad I'm not missing anything.  I managed to miss the team
 proposal by being on debconf-local, rather than -team.  Oops.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/