Re: [Debconf-team] Local planning?

On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 03:37:12PM +0100, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   This might be a silly question .. but now that the venue has been
>  chosen where is the discussion happening?

You're probably as well hanging around on #debconf-edinburgh on OFTC
(not that there's terribly much going on there either right now).

>   I was expecting to see more messages from Edinburgh-local people
>  and since the decision was made there hasn't been any such traffic
>  on here.

Nothing much has really started yet.  There was a generally expressed
feeling that people wanted a break after the decision process.  I'm not
sure when people were planning to get started again.