Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting for DC7 on monday

Hi,

While I understand the concerns, I think this is the worst possible
solution.
The meeting should be open for all, and perhaps using the simple rules
of conduct outlined in the email from Holger.
I am sure together we can figure out ways not to have our Debconf
meetings explode as the previous one did. Hence the suggestion by Holger
and me agreeing with it.

Having a secret meeting will *NOT* help the current situation, it will
only make matters worse. The whole idea of delegation has to be
scrapped.... there are no delegates.... just a couple of people who have
seen all venues.

Personally, I am still trying to determine whether I'd like to be
involved in DC7. If secrets meetings start to be organised I will surely
do not want to be involved.
Perhaps nobody cares about my involvement, which is not unlikely as many
people don't know me, since I only helped out organising DC5.

Nevertheless I might not be the only one thinking this way. And my
experience tells me that good volunteers are hard to come by.

Just my two cents,

-Aschwin