[Debconf-team] Meeting for DC7 on monday

Hi

In the last meeting for the decision about DC7 it was decided to move
the meeting a bit, the next date is tomorrow, Monday, 18.30 UTC. It was
initially announced to have the meeting in #debconf-team again, but
having the channel moderated and only delegates able to speak, team
leads/members of both sides as needed.

After some discussion today we decided to modify this a bit, as the last
meeting was - a bit chaotic and the current mood isnt the best. To avoid
much personal flames and other such useless stuff we changed the channel
where we will have the meeting to a private one, where we will discuss
the options for DC7. We will make minutes available after the meeting,
so you can follow how we got to a decision (finally).

We will start this with only the delegates, and if we have questions
left for the local teams we will invite them (well, one or maybe two of
them).

Just for the record - this isnt much different than what was initially
planned - having #debconf-team moderated and only delegates able to
speak. The big difference here is that we can even talk about things
that people *may* instantly get annoyed about without that risk.

As thats non-public and you dont have any way of expressing your opinion
anymore - feel free to send a mail to dc7@debconf.org stating whatever
you want to have considered.. That address reaches all delegates.
You should, however, not send things that are already considered (on the
various wiki pages, in the list(s), etc), and not do a mud-throwing,
that wont help any side. :)

--
bye Joerg
Natriumchlorid ist ein hochgefährlicher Stoff, denn er enthält