Re: [Debconf-team] What if you don't get DebConf 7?

On za, 2006-07-08 at 07:43 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> You already achieved a big success, Safir, by turning something which
> I personnally was considering as the "dream by one man" to a team
> approach and a very valuable proposition.

I fully agree with Christian, you have done a hell of job. And I can
understand you'd like to capitalise on the current momentum.
Such a bulk of energy just wants to come out, and I really hope the
flame doesn't peter out if the decision goes for Edinburgh.

If the decision is for Sarajevo for DC7 it will nevertheless be
important to channel that built up energy people are already putting
into preparation.

In any case, don't burn yourself and others out. I know DC5 had got me
almost that far, and I tell you it ain't fun even on the brink

-Aschwin