Subject: Please update the venue comparison wiki with new prices from SJJ...
Date: Sunday 09 July 2006 17:49
From: Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba>
To: tolimar@debconf.org

Hi Tolimar,

I sent an email name "-recalutation" last night stating new costs for
 Sarajevo Hotel "Terme", which is with breakfast deducted 23.5 euros average.
 And total costs come at about 65.800 euros. Please update the
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf7/VenueComparison
with new data, also take a look at our wiki
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/Sarajevo
we have added some significant pages about accessibility and other venue
 info.

Thank you,
Safir
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...

Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...