Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Sarajevo text - c/o aj (DPL)

Hi,

I do not want my mail to be a mud throwing thing agains EDI.
I'm sorry if it looks like it.
Just want to mention that both things catering & cultutal center are related.
to islam, and I don't think that's bad, but some people seem to anyway.

Regards,
Safir