[Debconf-team] Please clarify network connection

Hi!

There seems to be some confusion about the network connection at the
hotel.  You made different statement on irc about that and there was
a wiki change at the venue comparision page [1] which conflicts
previous statements:

"In SJJ, Internet connection could be almost free, because a
member of local LUG works at the [http://www.europronet.ba europroNET
ISP]."

I'm especially woried about the "could be almost free" part.  Up till
now, I thought there would be a local provider willing to sponsor us.
(Maybe I got it wrong; I took that as full sponsorship.)

Since you seem to have allready thought about that, could you please
clarify about the network connection you plan for the hotel?  And how
much it will cost?  Rough estimation would be enough.

Please understand, that network connection is an essential part for
DebConf; therefore this "nitpicking" ;)

Links:
 1: http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf7/VenueComparison?action=diff&rev2=8&rev1=7

Yours sincerely,