Re: [Debconf-team] report edinburgh

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 09:49:53AM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Andreas Schuldei <andreas+debconf.team@schuldei.org> writes:
>
> > Physicians
> > ==========
> > could not get in - film at 11?
> >
> > problems with accessibility: cobbled street at the
> > weelchair entrance
>
> pics?
>
> Wasn't commented about bethrooms, way to go between places and
> like. Those are acceptable for weelchairs?

The ECA was the best place for wheelchair access. The ECA suroundings had good
pavement areas. The access to the hostal/hotels nearby was also acceptable for
disabled people, about 100m from the ECA building. I believe if ECA is chossen
you would be put in one of those hotels, for easy access, or somewhere else
nearby where your trip to the place would be painless.

--
Jesus Climent                  info:www.pumuki.org dj:triplestereo.com
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.16|Helsinki Finland

You know what the real tragedy of this day is? I'm not even supposed to
be here today!
		--Dante Hicks (Clerks)