Re: [Debconf-team] Visiting Hokkaido, Japan; needing official-looking planning/recording document.

Hi,

> i would recommend the debconf5-final report, which describes the
> event pretty well.

Thanks.

http://media.debconf.org/dc5/FinalReport.pdf

> there are also some texts on the debconf website and this list
> which describe the goals pretty well.

Do you have any pointer?

> I usually give this rundown of debians imporance etc orally... i
> never wrote something down. you can find something similar to
> that in the sponsorship mail that i usually send to sponsors in
> svn. but it is much shorter then what you seem to need.

I guess that should work, since I need to work on translating that
text I don't think I will be able to translate if it's too chunky.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project