[Debconf-team] Visiting Hokkaido, Japan; needing official-looking planning/recording document.

Hi,

In two week's time, I'll be visiting Hokkaido, Japan, and I'll be
meeting with munincipal government officials.  They will require some
official-looking description of past Debconf and future plans.
Do you guys have something which might help me?

I might need to hack something up.

What I have in mind is some description of what Debian is
(contributions to open-source, World-wide coverage, presence, Linux
industry as a whole, blah-blah-blah), what Debconf is meant to achieve
and has achieved in the past (structure of the meeting, the number of
people attending, expected sponsorship, international legal backing
(SPI?)).

regards,
	junichi
--