Re: [Debconf-team] alternative ways of funding debconf

Andreas Schuldei <andreas+debconf.team@schuldei.org> writes:

> what do you think? do you have ideas or suggestions on how to
> slice the cake? should we try to slice it at all?

IMHO one way to prioritise the sponsorship might use the colaboration
of DD or not DD for Debian itself. That mean how much he/she
colaborate with the project and how active he/she is. That might be
very helpful.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116