Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

Hi!

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [060725 23:21]:

> I am sure there are people who disagree with that, but then it is
> my perception that counts in this regard, because it is also my
> time and my engery.

Yes, it is your time, energy and decission.  And yes, we accept your
decission.  But please understand, that it is our decission to tell you,
how disapointed we are of you by first failing to lead the team, then
not even helping us to get the job done, by helping us creating a list
of open tasks.

I don't think that's to much to ask from a former leader to help get a
clean "transfer of duty" so to speak.

Okay, so let's go on, and do it without him.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS:  I want cassandra@debconf.org...