Re: [Debconf-team] PostgreSQL might join in EDI, not in SJJ

* Jimmy Kaplowitz (jimmy@debian.org) [060706 17:26]:
> They will be organizing a conference around the same time regardless of
> whether it's combined, and it makes sense to me to combine logistics
> even if the conferences are separate.

Merging logistics is not an easy step, if you want to do it right. Of
course, that's up to the Debconf team to decide if that's a good idea,
but I would really very careful about using this argument now to force
the team to make a certain decision. (Especially as no one in the team
considered it a good idea to be enthusiastic about the idea so far - I
have the feeling that now all reasonable and also unreasonable arguments
for Edinburgh are brought up here to force the delegates to a decision
they don't like.)

Cheers,
Andi
--