Subject: EUMM_SAR[1]
Date: Saturday 24 June 2006 10:14
From: "marketing" <marketing@hoteliilidza.ba>
To: sapphire@linux.org.ba

It is our great pleasure to inform You that the composition of HBR D "Hotels
 Ilidza" have been moved again at the Cure -Hotel TERME Ilidza. Hotel "Terme"
 is located in wonderful natural ambience near the National Park- Vrelo Bosne
 (Spring of Bosnia). To Vrelo Bosne you can go trough the 3 km long alley of
 the plan tree and wild chestnut. We are 20 min far from center of Sarajevo
 and 5 minutes far from the International Airport Sarajevo.Who likes
 mountaineering and winter sports, it can organize picnics to the Olympic
 mountains Igman and Bjelasnica - 20 min far from the hotel. Our objects are
 ideal for any kind of group staying, turists, bussinesmens, seminars,
 symposiums and another manifestations. Hotel has 390 beds in
 single/double/triple rooms, rooms with twins bed , appartments, all design
 in very modern and comfortable style. Hotel posses congress-hall, with
 modern equipment - 300 seats, festive living room-300 seats, restaurant -
 390 seats (a la cart), two aperitif bars and own parking place with
 security. Health service that belongs to Hotel "TERME" in Ilidza is one of
 the oldest spa in BiH. Completely renovated by modern equipment Spa Ilidza
 began with its function and it is ready to accomodate and to take care with
 its various kind of services about great number of customers. Water is
 enriched with minerals and its temperature is 57''C. It is used for bath in
 bathtubs, pools, hydroterapy and it can be used for drinking , Spa-bathing,
 as inhaler, and for under - water shower and massage.

After long and destructive war our objects were in general rebuilded and
 renewed. Modern equipment was built in for physical medicine, rehabilitaion
 and recreation.

Hotel "TERME" disposes with the following contents:

1. HYDRO-THERAPY: with ten most modern bathtubs, that are compatible for
 underwater massage, pearl massage, pearl spas and classic medical spa. 2.
 TWO THERAPEUTIC-RECREATIVE SWIMMING POOLS-equiped for
selfmassage of particular parts of body with any other equipment for
 swimming. 3. TRIM CABINET with 29 appliances for fitness and group
 exercises.
4. SECTION FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY contains equipment for: Physical therapy
 programm, electro therapy, sonotherapy, china therapy, manuel massage,
 sauna, solarium, etc. 5. WELLNESS PROGRAMM includes: solarium, sauna,
 fitness, pools, steamy bathroom. You may use manuel massage and vibro
 massage as well as special pearl spa. Four (4) Conference halls with a
 different capacity are very well equiped (the flip-charts, 2 over -head
 projectors, TV, Video set, microphones etc). for workshops, seminars,
 trainings and meetings. According to your requirements we will provide and
 organize a simultanious translations, faxing, copy and e-mailing of your
 neccessary documents/working material as well as to offer you possibility to
 use the Internet connection (deal up will be possible also from our rooms
 soon).

Indication for treatment:
Joint diseases, gout and different muscle diseases,
Preoperation and postoperation conditions on locomotor apparatus,
All kind of reuma diseases,
CNS diseases
Gynecology diseases (sterility, etc.)
Metabolism diseases,
Skin diseases,
"Prevention" of becoming old,
Managersyndrom.

All the above mentioned contains, as well as all hotel services, You can have
 at ones disposal, and in respect of your decision to be here among of many
 visitors and guests of our Spa in Cure -Hotel "TERME Ilidza we wish to You a
 worm welcome,pleasant and a comfort accomodation with a lot of pleasure
 moments followed by healthy cure. We would kindly like to inform you that
 whenever you have a need or any kind of queries as well as for any kind of
 hotel services our professional hotel's staff will be on your disposel. It
 would be very much appreciate receiving from your office a request for an
 offer. Grateful in advance for your kind future cooperation.

Welcome!

								Marketing coordinator
								Sanja  Stanojevic

Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...

GIF image

GIF image