[Debconf-team] Bosnian visas for countries which do not have Bosnian diplomatic missions in them - RESOLVED!

Good day all!

I have been in conctacts today with Bosnian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(http://mvp.gov.ba) and got the following informations:

For citizens of countries which do not have bosnian diplomatic missions in
them we could file an official request in the name of the Bosnian LUG and
ask for preapproval of their visas and issuance of their visa at the entry
point/Sarajevo intl. airport. So I guess this solves our problem, no body
who is preapproved would be rejected an Bosnian entry visa at the Sarajevo
airport. And also there is no reason why someone would be rejected.
We would offcourse need to know basic personal data required for visa
issuance which would be detailed to us by our foreign ministy upon
approval of our request that our foreign ministry approves us entry point
visa issuance for DebConf7 conference participants.
So, all in all, good news for Bosnian bid!

Take care,
Safir