Re: [Debconf-team] Cleaning up the wiki

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> We shouldnt number them for now, make them names a la DebConfHell,
> DebConfHeaven, etc. and only have the next DebConf location numbered

It doesn't really matter for now.

I moved all prospective venues to wiki.debian.org/NameOfVenue. Examples:
	* http://wiki.debian.org/DebConfSarajevo
	* http://wiki.debian.org/DebConfMontreal
	* http://wiki.debian.org/DebConfBelgium
	* http://wiki.debian.org/DebConfXXXXXX...

So that they can be linked from the page of the DebConfN they want to
host. When the venue is decided, all of that will dissapear from the
DebConfN page, real information on the upcoming DebConf will be placed
there, and the venues can be listed in a later year DebconfN page if
they still whish to host DebConf.

> Yes, and make those categories members of the global DebConf category.

Sure. Erm... How do I do that? (Add/edit categories)

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :