Re: [Debconf-team] Cleaning up the wiki

On 10675 March 1977, amaya@debian.org wrote:

> I am working on the wiki right now, cleaning up and adding stuff to the
> right categories.
> I am starting pages for Debconf7, Debconf8, Debconf9 and, (yes, even)
> Debconf10 in an attepmt to organize the different venues, according to
> some standard.

We shouldnt number them for now, make them names a la DebConfHell,
DebConfHeaven, etc. and only have the next DebConf location numbered
*after* it got decided.
Then a location is not bound to one year of a conf, but to possible
more.

> Would it make any sense to have also as categories Debconf5, Debconf6..
> and so on, to keep stuff separated and easy to find?

Yes, and make those categories members of the global DebConf category.

--
bye Joerg
<liw> er, *not* what I meant, is what I meant