Re: [Debconf-team] Advertise being short on money?

Hi!

* Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [060426 07:49]:

> Sorry for following up to myself but I think it's important to mention
> that the mail Alexander just sent exactly fits what I had in mind when
> nagging you people with that topic.

Thanks, having spend quite a lot if time in it and being quite annoyed
in the "final phase" of writing and proof reading that mail, it's very
nice to hear something positive about it :)

> Thanks to all of you and see you over there of course. Hugs, kisses
> and whatever you feel appropriate for your cultural background....

I think a hug and a transfer of all your money to my bank account would
do it ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander