[Debconf-team] Advertise being short on money?

I recently heard/discussed about the short money problems and the
impact it has on communication with participants to the conference,
especially when it comes at the org. team making requests as tentatives to
lower the budget on lodging and such topics.

As an outsider, it is my understanding that the fact that the Debconf
organization is pretty short on money is not advertised as widely as
it could be, which makes most registered participants pretty likely to
not understand some of the requests from the org. team or even the
negative answers by the org. team to some of their requests and/or
expectations.

In short, it's probably a Good Idea to just say "hey, we're really
short of money so every saved peso is worth it".