Re: [Debconf-team] budget not up2date?

Holger Levsen dijo [Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 08:36:23PM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> I just added 900 U$ for renting sound equiqment from the hotel to the budget
> (for 9 days one set (they have three different ones *), that is for one day
> of testing, one of debian day and seven for debconf) and noticed we are
> 38.000 U$ in red!

Do we really need that sound equipment? We have not asked for sound
stuff to anybody, as we (at least I) completely forgot about it. The
work rooms are quite small and sound is only needed for you video
people - I thought you had it covered. Are the camera built-in
microphones definitively out of the question? Half-decent microphones
that can be bought in an electronics shop are too underpowered? I will
ask around, but I doubt I can get much.

I think that in general renting stuff in Oaxtepec is more expensive
than what it's worth... I might be grossly mistaken, of course.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23