Subject: Arriving (hopefully) on 4th and 5th of May
Date: Tuesday 11 April 2006 02:39
From: Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba>
To: gwolf@gwolf.org

Hola Gunnar,
I just wanted to clear this up.
Some of us, like damog and me, and two more people from Venecula (volunteers
 I think) we be arriving (God willing :)) on 4th and more people: stockholm,
 ganneff, amaya... are scheduled to come on 5th of May.
Can we use the dorm (the hotel) those two nights, or one night for free? or
 at all? I am talking about 4 people on 4th plus 3 or 4 coming on 5th of May.

Gracias par su travajo amigo
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...

Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...