[Debconf-team] about participating in DebConf6

Dear friends

Two quick points:

1) How should I know whether I have been selected for sponsorship or not? Knowing this is quite crucial in making my final decision since undretaking the whole expenses would be quite a burden for my finances. For that very reason it was not possible for me to reconfirm my participation until now.

2) How could I get involved in DebConf6 even in the case I was not able to attend it?

As a member of the Greek Debian community, I am very excited about the prospect of organising next year's DebConf7 in Greece and willing to put my efforts to that end (Faidon Liambiotis and Achilleas Kotsis have confirmed their participation and Faidon is going to present our case in DebConf6, as far as I know).

The experience gathered by those organising DebConf6 (and of course by those making DebConf a reality all these years) is going to be the most valuable guide for us too. It would be really great if the organising team could suggest some ways so that I could participate even "remotely" so to speak in the organisational aspects of DebConf6 and benefit from that process.

My best regards and wishes for a successful DebConf6!

Emmanuel Galatoulas