[Debconf-team] who is missing from registration?

Hi!

i just now try to find all the people who are missing from our
confirmed list. people i found so far were some intel people (who
give talks at debian day and bofs at debconf), a netapp guy who
wanted to come, the aruba engineer who wants to set up the
network and some people who's flights we sponsor but who have not
confirmed yet.

can we make sure that everyone who has travel sponsorship is registered?

can you guys think of more people we should not do without?

the goal is to catch all those missing people NOW before we set
any boundaries (like "no more then 240 payed attendees"), then
reach that mark by letting late people in, and THEN finding such
people that we *must* have, being pushed over our budget
constrains.

please think hard.