[Debconf-team] sponsor eps logos missing

i now checked all the eps logos that i could lay my hands on into
svn. they are in

what is still missing are the IBM, bytemark, Amersol, Nokia, new
Intel and the Pedagogical National University logo.

I contacted Intel and Nokia. Could you (gwolf and Maulkin) please
get in touch with your sponsors?

Pixelgirl, could you please try to vectorize the university logo?
i hear they have no clue of what a vektor is. (c:

/andreas