Re: [Debconf-team] Event participation

Thompson Asare dijo [Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 10:47:44AM -0800]:
> New account registration     There was an error creating your account, please check your data. If everything is correct, please contact the organizing committee.
>

>   This is the exact message I receive when I try to register the
>   program at your website. I checked  my data and it was
>   complete. Could you please help me to complete the registration to
>   debconf? Hope to hear your favourable response. Thank you.

I am sorry, as I had to delay for some days the Comas maintenance I
had pending (will do it today, promise :) ).

Two options: Either try again tomorrow (I'll be testing everything I
can think of, promise) or send me privately the requested information,
and I'll register you.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23