Re: [Debconf-team] Websites for past events now available

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 07:45:14PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi
>
> finally we have the websites of past DebConf events back online. We have
> the sites from debconf3 til 5 now available. I dont think debconf2 and 1
> had something that was seen as one site, but if someone somewhere has
> parts of it and wants it to be available from debconf.org Im happy to
> include it there.

I have a travel story and some pictures of debconf1 at

http://ajt.iki.fi/travel/debian_conference/

If you want to mirror it on the debconf.org web site or link to it you're of
course free to do so.

There's also some coverage of debconf0 at http://ajt.iki.fi/travel/lsm/, but
it's not separated from the Libre Software Meeting report and I participated
in only a few of the talks. I wasn't even a Debian user at that time yet. ;)

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info