[Debconf-team] Websites for past events now available

Hi

finally we have the websites of past DebConf events back online. We have
the sites from debconf3 til 5 now available. I dont think debconf2 and 1
had something that was seen as one site, but if someone somewhere has
parts of it and wants it to be available from debconf.org Im happy to
include it there.

The sites are accessible via debconfX.debconf.org, replace X with their
number, ie debconf4.debconf.org will show you the site from the
Brasilian DebConf.

We currently have:

http://debconf3.debconf.org
http://debconf4.debconf.org
http://debconf5.debconf.org
http://debconf6.debconf.org

As you see debconf6.debconf.org already works. That one will be the URL
if DC6 is over, www.debconf.org then will move on to DC7. IOW www will
always point to the upcoming event.

Some little notes:

- The past events had PHP driven websites, and a CMS. As there is no
  reason to have a running root hole on the system for events that dont
  change anymore I mirrored the page and now only have static content.
  It *may* be that I made a mistake in that process, so a link doesnt
  work. If you discover that - please inform me, or best send a diff (or
  if its more then some sed statements).
- Of course I disabled all the login possibilities from those CMS stuff
  and turned off counters.
- What to do with the es.debconf.org site when DC6 is over? We have two
  options, one is to just ignore it until we have another DC which needs
  a spanish site, the other is to "move" it to debconf6-es.debconf.org
- Of course no comas is running for the old debconf site. Gunnar said he
  has a backup somewhere, so with a bit of luck and time we can make the
  links to the talk details from debconf5 working.
- Gallery isnt up yet. I have the data for it, so it will come back.

--
bye Joerg
Linus: "Wenn Darl McBride die Macht hätte, würde er wahrscheinlich die