Re: [Debconf-team] Websites for past events now available

On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 02:44:49AM +0200, Arto Teras wrote:

> There's also some coverage of debconf0 at http://ajt.iki.fi/travel/lsm/, but
> it's not separated from the Libre Software Meeting report and I participated
> in only a few of the talks. I wasn't even a Debian user at that time yet. ;)

The debconf0 (which apparently was called "First Debian Conference")
introduction and schedule seems to be still available on the LSM web site:

http://lsm2000.abul.org/program/topic18_en.html
http://lsm2000.abul.org/program/topic18/program_en.html

Debian Conference 1 material is also available:

http://lsm2001.abul.org/program/topic20/topic20.php3
(There's some error on the page so that the schedule cannot be found, but
the webmaster can probably dig it up.)

I think it would be a good idea to mirror those on the debconf.org site.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info