[Debconf-team] quick question

Hi there.  I have been a debian user for many years now and I just
learned about debconf.  Is it possible for me to attend?  I am
interested in contributing to the debian project, and I think this would
be a great place to find out where I could help most.

If it is open to everyone, then I would like to know what the
requirements are for sponsorship for accommodations, and, if I brought
someone with me, whether we would be able to get a room together.
Lastly, if I were not sponsored, could you tell me the rates of the
closest hotel?

Sorry for all the questions.  I am trying to get my company to send me
and so I need to find out all of this information for them.  I tried to
find these things on the debconf.org website and I am sorry to say I was
not immediately successful.

Warm regards,
Mike Kroh