[Debconf-team] english is spoken elsewhere than just .uk/.us, and spanish is not .mx only as well

Hi,

just today I saw those stupid national flags (*) in the upper right corner of
http://www.debconf.org/ - could we please agree on replacing those flags with
the words "english / español" ? español in html...

(*) sorry, but I had to say it. Prove me wrong :-p

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: If you are a webdesigner and have to use flags, you should take a look
at http://www.tagesschau.de/ - those _blueish_ flags on the left side look
much nicer than the real colors. But unless you are (working for) a
nationalistic party or need to pay the rent, I would suggest not to use flags
at all :-)