Re: [Debconf-team] Infrastructure Meeting minutes

Neil McGovern dijo [Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 03:39:54PM +0000]:
> (...)
> * Cooling:
>   - h01ger noted that there isn't any cooling for the servers in oaxtepec,
>     and this will need to be hired.

Nadezhda spent some time looking at this - She's not online right now,
but she digged up the following information - I'm pasting it all, even
if the only real option (IMHO) is the last one:

    Asking for portable air conditioning systems, up to now I have spoken
    with one provider only - A portable one can be bought at about 9000
    pesos (US$850).

    Looking for leasing options... We have to dig a bit deeper, but to
    give you an idea, I found a provider renting window-installed
    equipment (around two tons) at approx. 1800 pesos a week (he told me
    he would give me more detailed information later)

    I just found this one - A window-installed unit, according to
    this. It weighs 0.5 tons, and the price is 1694 pesos +taxes
    (15%):

    http://www.quecalor.com/ficha.asp?id=5

Translating from the site:

    Equipment type: Window unit
    Efficiency: Standard
    Control: Manual
    Brand: York
    Voltage: 110-160
    Delivery: Immediate
    Price: 1,694.00 pesos + taxes

    (skipping not important information)
    Efficiency: 10.0 EER (whatever that means :) )
    Cooling or heating: Cooling only
    Cooling capacity (BTU): 5200
    Number of compressors: 1
    Amperage of compressors: 4.5
    Compressors KW: 0.52
    Dimensions: 32cm tall, 44cm wide, 40 cm deep
    Net weight: 26 Kg

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23