Re: summary of the network meeting today

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 11:19:08PM +0300, Holger Levsen wrote:
> LDAP: zobel might install a cronjob to syncronize new users into ldap. This
> has low priority, as new users are like only interested in the talks and not
> hacking on develserver1+2.

Hey, when I do something, I do it right ;-)

There's a cronjob running on master every thirty minutes which ssh's
into comas with a key that can only generate a new LDIF file and dump it
to stdout. That output is then processed and merged with the information
in the LDAP directory. In other words: zobel doesn't have to do this,
it's already done by me :-)

(also, if something is changed in the comas database (except for the
radius password, because that would greatly increase the load on the
LDAP server), these changes will be synchronized within half an hour)

> LDAP2: wouter volunteered to setup a ldap-group for the video-team to use on
> video1+2. wouter please ping me when ready. Thanks.

Done (as you know already).

pavement is precisely one bananosecond