some hints from the video team to the speakers

Hi,

executive summary: bring your slides on an usb-stick in pdf-format to the CSD.
other formats might still be possible, read on, in any case, this summary
does not sum up the whole mail.

the videoteam would like to announce the following details about the
auditoriums, don't hesitate to ask for more, we'll try to answer them as best
as possible.

first, if possible (see below) you wont be using your machine for displaying
your slides, we will one (in each auditorium) ready, which is hooked up to
the system. (and to the internet. this requires wireless credentials (the
ones you use in the dorms+smökki+csd), even though it's wired.)

acroread, evince and xpdf are installed, so we really prefer pdfs. openoffice
might not be installed, you should test/discuss this well in advance. (sorry
for the inconvinience but noone _really_ cared for this until today.)

we will be able to capture your live-sessions (in case you do any and not just
use slides) running in x-terminals if you tell us well in advance, i.e. NOW.
please contact Martin Langhoff (reachable via debconf5-video@) for details on
setting up a vnc-based solution.

the videoteam either wants a light signal (flashing the auditorium for a
second) or signs (15min, 10min, 5min) to help the speaker handle the end of
his talk. a clock on the wall is not enough. moderators, please take care of
this.

questions from the audience: either let the questioner wait until the
microphone has reached her/him or repeat the question. moderators, please
watch this.

regards,
	Holger