Re: some hints from the video team to the speakers

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 10:55:04PM +0300, Holger Levsen wrote:

> first, if possible (see below) you wont be using your machine for displaying
> your slides, we will one (in each auditorium) ready, which is hooked up to
> the system. (and to the internet. this requires wireless credentials (the
> ones you use in the dorms+smökki+csd), even though it's wired.)
> we will be able to capture your live-sessions (in case you do any and not just
> use slides) running in x-terminals if you tell us well in advance, i.e. NOW.
> please contact Martin Langhoff (reachable via debconf5-video@) for details on
> setting up a vnc-based solution.

Hi,

a big part of my talk will be demoing debtags programs, for which I need
my laptop.  I don't particularly need internet connection, though.

I'm happy to setup the vnc-based solution if needed, anytime.

I'll try to catch you in person when I come back to the dorm.

Ciao,

Enrico