Re: some hints from the video team to the speakers

* Holger Levsen (debian@layer-acht.org) [050709 21:57]:
> the videoteam either wants a light signal (flashing the auditorium for a
> second) or signs (15min, 10min, 5min) to help the speaker handle the end of
> his talk. a clock on the wall is not enough. moderators, please take care of
> this.

Actually, a light signal is not enough. In my experience, it helps if
there are signs like "15 minutes left", "10 minutes left" and "5 minutes
left" (and, BTW, the 15 and 10 minutes might not be necessary for short
enough talks like just 20 minutes). And of course, something that says
"your time is gone now. Stop" might also be helpful. :)

Cheers,
Andi