Re: comas server move & new dhcp+dns etc server

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 05:14:22PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the comas server will move to the Helsinki Institute of Physics sometime
> tomorrow (it will be done when it will be done, Arto will take care of it and
> will inform us about an approx. time before he does it.)

Hi,

I just agreed with Kalle Happonen that we'll bring the server there at 11
am. Is that okay for you and who will bring the server? (If that's
inconvenient, Kalle said that almost any time between 9 am and 5 pm is
okay.)

The address is Tekniikantie 4 D, near the "Vesitorni" (number 18) on the
Otaniemi map:

http://www.tkk.fi/Current/otaniemi_map.html

I'll be working in the morning but I could also come there that time and
then we could go for lunch after the installation.

> So tonite I will move dhcp+dns from the comas server to our new master, the
> sparc machine with a windows sticker from mooch. (This machine will also be
> used as radius+ldap server).
>
> The comas server will get a fixed IP in a different net, it would be nice, if
> you, Jaako, could point comas.debconf5.net to it. (This will be the dns-name
> for everybody (outside and inside)). We then can also point
> comas.debconf5.hut.fi to that server/ip.
>
> Arto, please also tell us the new ip address of it as soon as you know it.

Kalle Happonen will send email about the IP tomorrow morning.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info