Re: comas server move & new dhcp+dns etc server

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 05:14:22PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the comas server will move to the Helsinki Institute of Physics sometime
> tomorrow (it will be done when it will be done, Arto will take care of it and
> will inform us about an approx. time before he does it.)
>
> So tonite I will move dhcp+dns from the comas server to our new master, the
> sparc machine with a windows sticker from mooch. (This machine will also be
> used as radius+ldap server).

Remember we have to set up a backup machine for that one (maybe another sparc
one)

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

My idea of Heaven is a solid white nightclub with me as a headliner for all
eternity, and they LOVE me.
		--Father Dyer (The Exorcist)