comas server move & new dhcp+dns etc server

Hi,

the comas server will move to the Helsinki Institute of Physics sometime
tomorrow (it will be done when it will be done, Arto will take care of it and
will inform us about an approx. time before he does it.)

So tonite I will move dhcp+dns from the comas server to our new master, the
sparc machine with a windows sticker from mooch. (This machine will also be
used as radius+ldap server).

The comas server will get a fixed IP in a different net, it would be nice, if
you, Jaako, could point comas.debconf5.net to it. (This will be the dns-name
for everybody (outside and inside)). We then can also point
comas.debconf5.hut.fi to that server/ip.

Arto, please also tell us the new ip address of it as soon as you know it.

regards,
	Holger