Re: [debconf5-website] COMAS registration broken

Martin-Éric Racine dijo [Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 09:11:52AM +0300]:
> Someone reporting that registration ain't working. Is registration
> time over? If yes, does COMAS correctly inform the user of that fact,
> or does it silently deny registration? Could one of the COMAS
> maintainer please look into it and reply to this guy? Thanks!

Sorry, I was in the plane :)

The Comas server has not been accepting any new registrations for a
couple of weeks already - any new registered person had to send me a
request and I created their accounts.

That policy is still in effect.

Since ~2 days ago and (apparently) until tomorrow, you cannot get to
the Comas server - it is in HUT, and only we early comers can see
it. Tomorrow we expect to have it visible again.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23