Last minute Registration

Hi,

I tried to register me for the DebConf5 the 16 Juni writing an email to Gunnar
Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>. But it toke some time to get a replay (22.06) and i
was out of office until last Thursday.

Here the email -------

Hi,

Excuse me for the long delay in getting back to you - I got flooded in
mail, and didn't see yours until now.

I have created a user for each of you - please enter
http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/attendees/recover_passwd
to generate a new password so you can log in and fill in the rest of
your data.

The accounts are:
login: <private information>

Greetings,
I didn't have the time to register me with the information he gave me.
Is there a way to register? For accomodations i'm anyway too late ;-)

greetings, Max

ps: i write this email from my private email address - the address i wrote the
first email was the office email address max.hofer@apus.co.at