Re: [debconf5-website] COMAS registration broken

On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 09:11 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> Someone reporting that registration ain't working. Is registration
> time over? If yes, does COMAS correctly inform the user of that fact,
> or does it silently deny registration? Could one of the COMAS
> maintainer please look into it and reply to this guy? Thanks!

Since there was no reaction on this list, I replied to the guy and
mostly quoted the information on
http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/registration -- that registration
is closed and he needs to contact the -team list.

In the meantime, could an update on the COMAS status be sent here,
please?

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>