Re: debconf registration

Hi,

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 20:29, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > one question is, how big should the nametags be ? 54x86, 59x83 or 67x99
> > (all in millimeter) - I would prefer 54x86...
> Heck, we can even make it 200x10 if we want to ;-) Not that many
> people would wear it, but... If we are to cut and laminate it,
> measures are not very important.

They are. As I will buy the foils as "envelopes" precut, we should settle on a
size til monday ;-) (Thats when I'll fetch them from a local store (where I
ordered the clips and checked that they have enough (1000) "envelopes" in
stock)).

So we'll only have to cut the paper, not the foils. If nobody objects, I'll go
for 54x86mm.

> http://www.comas-code.org/examples/make_nametags

Thanks.

> I did a run of that over our (several days old) database, and got
> this: http://www.comas-code.org/examples/nametags.pdf

I didnt look at the script so far. Can "anybody" run the scripts (for testing
and improving the layout) or does it need priviledged access to the
database ? If the latter, could you please gpg-mail me some user+passwd (or a
database dump) ?

regards,
	Holger